Brown, Black, Red or Stonewash Motorcycle Armored Thinsulate Leather Gloves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Flexible credit
- These long motorcycle riding gloves are made from 100% cowhide brown leather.
- With hard padding on both hand and finger knuckles and velcro straps and elastic around the wrists for easy wear.
- With thermal insulation- thinsulate- to keep your hands warm
- We have used Hipora inserts which is breathable and waterproof making the gloves suitable for wear during the winter.
- Quick Delivery
Details: Rare to find top quality leather brown riding gloves, made from cowhide and suitable to wear all year round.
These gloves are fantastic, they keep my hands are warm and dry.
Bought XXXXL and still a wee bit too snug. Will apply leather softener and give them a good break in. Would advise ordering a size up from your normal. Other than that I realy like the long cuff.
Well made gloves wich keep my hands warm. Gloves are a pleasure to use and didn't take long to break in when out on the motorbike very pleased..
I Bought a pair of Brown Armored Thinsulate Leather Motorcycle Gloves from Vintage Leather,and am very pleased with them-ordered extra large but would have been better with XXL as always with various gloves I have previously bought.There were no delays from the seller and consequently recieved the gloves quite quickly.Would use this company again and fully recomend them and the product I purchased.
Brilliant quality delivered quickly extremely happy and will buy again
Shop now, pay with Klarna.
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience.
It’s smoooth and simple
When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase.
Pay in 3 instalments
Split your purchase into three payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by the merchant and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. No interest or fees.
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees.
How to shop with Klarna
1. Add item(s) to your cart and head to the checkout.
2. Select Klarna at the checkout to pay as you like for your purchase.